Mental Health and Wellbeing
Disrespect Nobody Campaign
The Disrespect NoBody campaign helps young people to:
- understand what a healthy relationship is
- re-think their views of controlling behaviour, violence, abuse, sexual abuse and what consent means within their relationships
It aims to prevent the onset of domestic violence in adults by challenging attitudes and behaviours amongst young people that abuse in relationships is acceptable.
The campaign is targeted at 12 to 18 year old boys and girls and aims to prevent them from becoming perpetrators and victims of abusive relationships.
Your Life Your Choice is a website with information on a range of issues for children, young people, families and adults. You can also find support services and products that can help and events and activities in your local area.
It has information for children, young people and families including:
- parenting and child behaviour tips
- information for parents/carers of children with additional needs or disabilities
- guidance around childcare
- advice for children and young people on mental health, relationships, staying safe and leaving school