We expect that all pupils wear our uniform both in school and when representing the school at events or on visits. When the pupils are travelling to and from school in the community, we expect that the same high standards are met with the pupils wearing their uniform with pride.
- A navy blazer with ‘Rio’ piping and the school logo.
- A formal white collared shirt.
- Church Hill Middle School tie.
- Formal black trousers or tailored shorts – chinos, jeans, skinny trousers or leggings are not acceptable. The trousers must not have external buckles, rivets, zips or logos. Plain black socks must be worn with trousers.
- Formal black school skirt which must be knee length and must not be of a stretchy or Lycra material. Plain white socks, or black opaque tights must be worn with skirts. The skirt must not have external buckles, rivets, zips or logos.
- Formal plain black low heeled shoes – these must not have a logo or branding. Trainers or pumps are not allowed.
- Navy/Rio shorts or skort
- Navy/Rio polo shirt
- Navy/Rio rugby shirt (this is optional, but may be preferred during colder months)
- Navy blue socks
- Football boots
ALL ITEMS SHOULD BE CLEARLY NAMED
Jewellery Only watches and single small stud earrings are allowed. No other jewellery should be worn. For health and safety reasons, all jewellery must be removed for PE. If earrings cannot be removed, they will be covered with tape. On swimming days, please remove earrings and leave at home.
Our uniform can be purchased from Orchard Clothing
Contact details for Orchard Clothing:
6 Dunlop Road
Hunt End Trading Estate
Worcs. B97 5XP